ONE YEAR Furniture Warranty!
We offer 1 year warranty on all our furniture. Please, read below for further details.
Damage in transit
In the unlikely event that your furniture is damaged during delivery, we will supply you replacement components. You need to notify us 5 workings days from the date of receipt of furniture.
We will ask you to provide us with a photos of damage and a number of the required replacement part. Part numbers can be found on the assembly instructions provided with the furniture. Please, email photo evidence and part number as well as your order number to email@example.com.
Details of furniture warranty
We source our furniture from carefully chosen, reliable manufacturers who share our belief in providing quality items that are durable and represent value for money. All furniture supplied is guaranteed to remain fit for the purpose for which it was supplied for 1 years from the date of receipt.
- This warranty extends to all mechanical functions of the furniture and its compo-nents and surface finishes.
- This warranty excludes fair wear and tear and any damage resulting from abuse, whether intentional or accidental. The Company will, if possible, undertake to repair such damage at a cost to the client in line with the Company’s normal pricing policy.
- This warranty excludes damage by fire, flood or any severe environmental condition for which the furniture and installation were not designed, including smoke, damp and high temperatures.
- This warranty excludes damage caused by any use of the furniture for a purpose that the company could not have foreseen and of which it was not advised, in writing, at the time of order.
- This warranty excludes accidental damage normally covered under buildings or con-tents insurance.
- This warranty will terminate in the event that the client makes any modification to or repair of the furniture or installation without the approval of the Company.
- This warranty is additional to the terms of all legislation relating to the supply of goods and services and does not affect the statutory rights of either party.